Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vol VI - SECOND EVENT AT SEGAFREDO BAL HARBOUR


After our first event at Segafredo Brickell I started the countdown towards Art Basel Miami 2008, my client's events and all the other events and exhibitions to attend during such a special week for the Miami's art community . Now that I got that out of the way I'm ready to continue with my own projects, and those projects that Beth & I have been working on for PBN.
The Segafredo Brickell was a nice event, we got a nice attendance, it was great to see those familiar faces that I usually see in our website, catch up with old friends and meet a few new members as well.
We are getting ready for our next social event, this time at the brand new Segafredo Bal Harbour, inside the shoppes in the second floor. I'm going to share a secret with you, I haven't been there yet, but I have heard wonderful things about it and I have no doubt that the Segafredo family have surpassed their clients' expectations with their new addition. I can't wait to stop by this weekend.
In any case HERE is a better description of what is waiting for us.

On Tuesday Dec. 16th we will hold our second event, adding a couple of elements such as a cute gift bag for our guests, and a new partnership: we are proud to announce that SocialMiami.com will be our media sponsor for our monthly social events.

I will be back soon adding the e-vite and more news on what's coming.

Cheers!

No comments: